The purpose of Fiddlers Lane e-safety group is to:
- To review the e-safety policy annually or in response to an incident.
- To monitor e-safety incident log (note: no students to be present)
- To discuss training needs, including staff, parent/community awareness.
- To raise new community initiatives in response to training needs or as a result of polls/surveys.
- To contribute to co-ordinating annual events as such e-safety elements of anti-bullying week and Safer Internet Day.
The e-safety council meets termly.
At meetings of the e-safety group there will be representation from the following:
- Pupil e-safety council members
- ICT Coordinator, Head of ICT.
- SLT representation
- Child protection representative.
- ICT technician
- Parents or carers
- Parent Link worker