Our school uniform is as follows:
- Skirts/pinafore- Black/grey
- Summer dresses- Blue & white check dress
- Trousers- Black/grey
- Polo shirts/blouses – White
- Cardigan/sweater – Navy blue
- Tights/socks – Plain black or white
Cardigans, sweatshirts, waterproof and fleece jackets with our school logo are available to buy from our school office. No slogans (or pictures) on any clothing are allowed in school.
- Shoes – Plain black shoes or black trainers. Some of the foot wear worn by pupils is not practical for running around for a sustained amount of time. Safe, sensible footwear is most important – such as plain school shoes or trainers. Slip-ons, platform or high-heeled shoes are not allowed.
In keeping with the rest of our uniform, trainers must be plain black, navy or white.
- T-shirt (White)
- Shorts (Blue or black)
- Pumps or bare feet for indoor PE
- trainers for outdoor PE ( black, navy or white)
- track suit or joggers / sweatshirt for cold weather
P.E. kit is essential and should be worn on the days pupils have PE lessons. Children can do indoor P.E. in bare feet or pumps.
Some classes go swimming during the year. Children require swimwear and towels. Goggles must be approved by the swimming teacher. Long hair must be tied back and under a swimming cap. Bikinis or swim shorts are not allowed.
There is a charge of £1 per week for transport to the swimming baths which is payable on ParentPay.
Children in the Foundation Stage (Nursery and Reception) are asked to provide a bag of spare clothing in case of accidents. Kit bags should be stocked with at least 2 changes of clothing.
Children can only wear stud earrings and cannot wear any other jewellery or makeup, including nail varnish. Earrings should not be worn on PE days.