Our school uniform is as follows:
- Skirts/pinafore- Black/grey
- Summer dresses- Blue & white check dress
- Trousers- Black/grey
- Polo shirts/blouses – White
- Cardigan/sweater – Navy blue
- Tights/socks – Plain black or white
T-shirts, sweatshirts, waterproof and fleece jackets with our school logo are available to buy from our school office. No slogans (or pictures) on any clothing are allowed in school.
- Shoes – Plain black shoes or black trainers.
- Currently some of the foot wear worn by pupils is not practical for running around for a sustained amount of time. Safe, sensible footwear is most important such as plain school shoes or trainers. Slip-ons, platform or high-heeled shoes are not allowed.
Inkeeping with the rest of our uniform, trainers must be plain black, navy or white.
- T-shirt (White)
- Shorts (Blue or black)
- Pumps or bare feet for indoor PE
- trainers for outdoor PE ( black, navy or white)
- track suit or joggers / sweatshirt for cold weather
P.E. kit is essential and should be worn on the days pupils have PE lessons. Children can do P.E. in bare feet or pumps.
Some classes go swimming during the year. Children require swimwear and towels. Goggles must be approved by the swimming teacher. Long hair must be tied back and under a swimming cap. Bikinis or swim shorts are not allowed. There is a charge of £1 per week for transport to the swimming baths.
Children in the Foundation Stage (Nursery and Reception) are asked to provide a bag of spare clothing in case of accidents.
Children can only wear stud earrings and cannot wear any other jewellery or makeup, including nail varnish.