Values & Ethos
- To maintain a happy, caring environment in which children feel secure to grow and develop intellectually, socially, emotionally, culturally, spiritually and physically to their full potential.
- To inspire a love for learning, with each child developing a lively enquiring mind so that they have the ability to experiment, investigate, take risks, challenge, discriminate and make informed choices whilst at school and in their later life
- To provide a broad, relevant and well taught curriculum where children have many wide and varied experiences.
- To work in partnership with parents.
- To give children opportunities to develop the skills and attitudes necessary to work both independently and collaboratively, and also to develop the responsible attitudes that will enable them to become active and caring members of the community.
At Fiddlers Lane Community Primary School we want every child to achieve their full potential, and have clear aspirations for their future.
We do this by having high expectations of work and behaviour, and by valuing the whole child, celebrating diversity. We believe in providing a varied curriculum to make learning fun, including the use of ICT, and giving children first hand experiences. We involve the children in their learning and encourage them to pursue healthy lifestyles, and encourage families to learn together with us.
We work together to create a friendly and caring environment where every child has a love of learning, and attends school every day. As part of the community we welcome visitors to school and enjoy taking advantage of all that our community has to offer.